* You’ve renamed the QuickBooks company file.
* You’ve moved the QuickBooks company file location.
* Entity changes with a new Intuit payroll account.
* You haven’t synced in 7 days.
* QuickBooks isn’t up-to-date.
* You’ve moved or renamed the Sync Manager folder on your local machine.
* Your hard drive crashed and you’re now using a backup or new QuickBooks file.
* Accountant’s copy is out
QuickBooks Sync Support Phone Number
To get a quick-fix on issues pertaining to sync operations, the users can avail Intuit’s on-call support. Simply, the user has to select the relevant issue on the QuickBooks’s website and once its done, the phone number is displayed on the screen. This support is available only during the weekdays.
Say Bye Bye to QuickBooks Sync issues
Until march 01, 2016, Intuit had been virtuous to package the ‘Sync Manager’ utility in US version of QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise solutions which aided all users in synchronizing their QuickBooks company file with a copy of their data in the cloud on Intuit servers. Also, Sync Manager, being a thing of the past, owing to the reason that Intuit has more new users signing up for QuickBooks online than for QuickBooks Desktop.
The majority of the applications that people use that work with QuickBooks on the desktop use the QuickBooks SDK which has nothing to do with Sync Manager. That said, majority of existing users still work on previous QuickBooks Desktop versions which are loaded with syncing capabilities. So for all of them, Intuit has provided QuickBooks sync support phone number to endow assistance whenever need arises.