QuickBooks software is one of the most authentic and user friendly Accounting software that has won many hearts due to its impeccable features combined aesthetically with user friendly and intuitive dashboard to offer the best way of managing and tackling the financial tasks without much hassle. The ever prompt and responsive customer care team makes up for the errors that occur due to faulty installation, upgrade, update or malfunctioning of the features. One of the most common errors is the series called 6000. This series consist of many error codes that result due to many reasons, however, can be resolved easily by calling up on support number for QuickBooks Error 6000.
Some of the most common errors under the category of 6000 series and their reason for occurrence are illustrated below:
Error 6000, -77
This error results in inaccessibility of Company file and can occur due to any of the following reason:
• The location where the company files is stored in not in network or local drive, but altogether in an external place.
• In scenario wherein a proper mapped drive is being used as reference, there is issue in communicating with the company file as the QuickBooks software running in multi-user mode.
• Proper permissions to access the folder, in which the QuickBooks company file is stored, is not given.
Error 6000, -80
This another error which also occurs while trying to open the company file. For swift resolution the user should contact the support number for QuickBooks Error 6000. The reasons for this error are:
• The date stored has either been converted or taken over the network drive.
• Software is unable to get in touch with the network server.
• More than one computer system is hosting the company file of QuickBooks.
• Corruption of company file of QuickBooks has taken place.
Error 6000, -83
This error can be resolved quickly the moment user comes to know the reason behind this error which can be any of the following:
• Company file of QuickBooks has become damaged.
• The installation process of the software did not complete properly.
• The security software installed on the computer system is restricting the access to company file due to settings done for permissions under the settings of the security software.
• The place wherein the company file is stored has become infected and corrupted.
To resolve the above mentioned error and many other errors considered to be part of the 6000 series, user can get in contact with technical experts of QuickBooks or Intuit via support number for QuickBooks Error 6000. Another alternative is support agency like QuickBooksPhoneSupportNumber.com that also provides prompt support for QuickBooks errors.