A POS system is popular software developed by QuickBooks that helps to track your inventory, creating order lists automatically as required, even adjusting quantities for seasonal demand. A point of sale system helps to track day to day business functions. The prompt and responsive QuickBooks POS Support Number can be reached round the clock to resolve the queries. Point of Sale System is a need of modern businesses of different industries, ranging from restaurants, hotels & hospitality businesses, beauty salons, casinos, stadiums, retail and many more. POS programs can be simple or advanced programs with variety of features tailored to streamline operations and improve the business efficiency.
Main Features of POS Software
• Anytime –Anywhere Access: No matter you are away from your business location or travelling you can view reports and files online as it has moved to cloud it is secure and can be approached on the go.
• Always on Mode: The software does not restrict accessibility if the internet speed slows down unexpectedly. The ‘Always On Mode’ helps to carry out with receiving credit card payments.
• Seamless Syncing with QuickBooks: Integrates with the QuickBooks online software and the sales information easily gets synced.
Key Benefits of Point of Sale Application
• Produce purchase orders and verifies inventory with access on the go
• Easy and quick locating of items via Matrix inventory
• Manage the staff approach to POS
• Permits returns, discounts, gift coupons
• Track petty cash payments
• Track inventory and shifts them in between stores
• Amalgamate multiple store data in a single file
• Shipping manager to ship and track packages
• Designs new inventory items with the help of wired/wireless barcode scanners
• Receiptless returns
• Smooth social media integration
• Integration of customer display screens
• Bar code scanner to ring sales
• Quickly create customized reports
• Easily ring sales via smart phones and tablets
• Import vendor details to spreadsheet
• Generate pay orders automatically
• Customization of Price tag & receipts
Common POS Issues:
• QB POS Installation Issues: These issues crop up if the installation is not successful or the system requirements do not match according to the software demand.
• QB POS Server Issues: It is a common error that restricts the user to input any text in the Select Company Data File field and you encounter error message: “Fixing the Connection”.
• QB POS Cloud Issues: These are issues due crash or corrupt system and restricting access due to unstable internet connectivity.
• QuickBooks POS Migration Issues: When the software fails to migrate a file due to its size or problem in copying your company file to QuickBooks Online.
• QB POS Printer Issues: When there is a printer issue you need to check up the paper you are using for your printer is 80 mm thermal paper and the print settings. You also need to verify your printer set up is default.
• POS barcode scanning issues: The barcode issue can crop up when the user is not handling the scanner incorrectly, or mounting it at an incorrect angle.
Contact QuickBooks POS Service Number
QuickBooksPhoneSupportNumber.Com is a trusted QuickBooks Consulting Agency that assists with excellent services according to your business requirements. The in house QuickBooks technical support team is capable to accord feasible solutions for all kinds of Enterprise errors that the users reports to the support team. QuickBooks tech support team can be approached by the QuickBooks POS Support Number that connects you to the experienced technicians. They analyze the problem and provide solutions according to your business demands. The transparent knowledge between hardware and software allows the QB technicians to diagnose the error quickly and access the errors/issues, ensuring max to max uptime and reliability. Contact the toll free phone number 1 (855) 924 9509 for technical assistance.