QuickBooks holds a major share in the accounting software market. The software is embedded with strong functionalities that simplify the business accounting of the start-ups and small businesses. The software has many industry specific products that have increased its popularity. The accounting application is enriched with large number of features and functionalities that increase the chances of occurrence of errors. When the error occurs it restricts the user from accessing the software and obstructs the work process. In such scenario you can depend on the reliable QuickBooks Error Service Number that connects you the expert QuickBooks professional who assures resolving the issue in minimum wait time.
QuickBooks Error Codes
QuickBooks Error 6000 is a series of error that occurs due to multiple reasons. There are different codes given to this error to determine what happens when the error occurs. Few of the common error codes that are reported to QuickBooks Error Service Number are as follows:
• Error Code 6000: QB error code 6000 indicates that the error occurs when QuickBooks program tries to open, restore or prepare a back up of a company file.
• Error Code 6073, -99001: This error code indicates that the user has opened the company file under multiple user configurations.
• Error Code 6123: QB error code 6123 crops up when the user tries accessing the company file over a network by multiple users during the restoring process of preparing a back up file.
• Error Code 6129: QB error code 6129 crops occur when the user tries to create or open a previously existing file.
• Error Code 6143: The main cause of this error is due to using corrupted registry entry.
• Error Code 6147: QB error code 6147 occurs when QuickBooks restore a backup file that is damaged or not updated completely.
• Error Code 6150: This error code occurs during the installation process when QuickBooks application is already open or running.
There are other error codes that are also reported to the QuickBooks Error Support Number for instant resolution. They are as follows:
QB Error H202: This error code pops up when the user tries to open the company file and restricts QuickBooks to communicate with the server.
QB Error H505: The reason for this error code is the .ND file is damaged or corrupt. These files hinder QB from accessing the files over the network.
QB Error Code 80040401: This QB error code arises when the request is due to the security rules.
QB Error c= 343: This error code indicates that Filename.dll is not an executable file while opening QuickBooks Desktop.
QB Error c= 47: The user gets this error message while editing a transaction that is contained in window open in the background.
QB Error Code 31609: When you encounter this unrecoverable error code 31609 and need to report to QB customer support.
QB Error Code 15241: The user faces this error when the payroll update did not complete successfully. if the QuickBooks Desktop File Copy Service (FCS) is disabled this error occurs.
QB Error Code 4: When the error code 4 crops up, close the software and restart again.
Contact QuickBooks Error Support Number
QuickBooksPhoneSupportNumber.Com is a trusted QuickBooks Consulting Agency that assists with excellent services according to your business requirements. The in house QuickBooks technical support team is capable to accord feasible solutions for all kinds of Enterprise errors that the users reports to the support team. QuickBooks tech support team can be approached by the QuickBooks Error Service Number that connects you to the experienced technicians. They analyze the problem and provide solutions according to your business demands. The transparent knowledge between hardware and software allows the QB technicians to diagnose the error quickly and access the errors/issues, ensuring max to max uptime and reliability. Contact the toll free phone number 1 (855) 924 9509 for technical assistance.