Implementing a Point of Sale system makes a significant difference in performance of the employees and customer satisfaction. It is really annoying to work on slow systems that also hinder productivity. When you employ swift functioning systems such as QuickBooks POS system, it accelerates the rate of sales. QuickBooks POS is enriched with features that help businesses in order to handle shifting demand. There are point of sale software that is not capable in terms of multitasking and also in terms of integration to accommodate additional software. If the POS does not function properly you can immediately reach to QuickBooks POS Support Number.
Key Features of POS Software
• With the Ring Sales and Inventory Management feature of QuickBooks Point of Sale you can easily maintain record of sales, take payments, track financial transactions, inventory management and customer management of the retail business.
• The QuickBooks Point of Sale software can be accessed on the go no matter where you are across the globe. This helps you to gain insight about all the activities that occur when you are not around. It helps you to track sales data and manage the employees in the store via QuickBooks Point of Sale system.
• With the help of Sales function in QuickBooks POS that is restricted only to the iPad users is powered and controlled through the configurations at back end.
• The Auto Payment Reconciliation feature helps in automatic deposit of payment related data in the QuickBooks software. It’s time to say good bye to the manual input of the payments.
• The POS software is automatically updated with the latest product releases made by Intuit.
Major Benefits of QuickBooks Point of Sale
• QuickBooks products are designed with super integration capabilities. You can very easily link your QuickBooks POS programs with the accounting software and avail the benefit of both the software working together.
• QuickBooks point of sale system is easily adaptable with the startups and small businesses according to their business requirements as multi-store business.
• QB POS acknowledges you to multitask and adapted to the modern business.
• QuickBooks point of sale system comprises over fifty automated report functions.
Common Errors faced by QuickBooks POS Users
• Unbalanced Payment Error
• Error Code 140114: the error occurs when the user attempts to perform a financial exchange
• Credit Card not showing in the QB POS Sales History
Contact QuickBooks POS Support Number
In such scenarios the users are recommended to contact QuickBooks customer support. The QB support team includes experienced POS experts who are capable of resolving the complex issues faced by the POS users. The extensive training and knowledge of the QB experts ensures complete resolution of the issue. They are 24×7 available to assist the users with feasible resolutions in a minimum wait time. Connect with the QuickBooks professional by dialing the toll free phone number 1 (855) 924 9509.